|Описание вакансии "Senior Business Analyst":
|| Project description:
We are offering a bright new project the goal of which is to create a platform where you can create and manage cryptocurrencies (like Bitcoin) applying comprehensive financial logic.
The client is a US-based FinTech platform that combines security innovation, advantages of distributed ledgers, and patent-pending liquidity algorithms to produce a new kind of financial instrument: a highly-liquid, dividend-yielding, investment-grade digital currency with the stability of bonds, transferability of Bitcoin, and exchangeability of dollars.
The main goal of the product is to provide its users a flexible financial instrument that would allow working with actual currencies as well as bonds (IOUs). Integration with Ripple system provides powerful possibilities to make money transfers between Payment Providers that could not be done directly. The upcoming release will introduce functionality for starting Initial Coin Offering campaigns which will be attractive for accredited investors.
Dev-Pro participates in both backend and frontend development as soon as engaged in passing PCI DSS certification. Frontend part is based on Angular 4.0, backend on ASP.NET Core so there are plenty of open opportunities and challenges to resolve and deal with. Sure, you will join the team of experts, so will be able to validate your ideas and to become a part of the collective mind.
• Become the main point of communication with product stakeholders in terms of requirements and product functionality;
• Elicit, analyze and document software requirements;
• Assist stakeholders in priorities management for the features;
• Visualize workflows of the developed solution by means of Use Case and Activity diagrams (UML) or Process and Collaboration models (BPMN);
• Prepare UI wireframes and/or prototypes, assist designers in designing UI and UX;
• Trace the requirements;
• Manage changes, requested by stakeholders;
• Act as a proxy product owner (represent stakeholders for the team);
• Assist the team by clarifying the requirements, present requirements to the team;
• Deliver a presentation on implemented solution to the customer.
• Advanced English skills (both written and spoken);
• Excellent communication skills;
• Excellent analytic skills;
• Outstanding sense of duty and business ethics;
• Ability to explain complex concepts in simple words;
• 5+ year of work experience at a BA/Product Manager position;
• Good theoretical and practical knowledge of BA methodology and tools (functional/non-functional requirements, use cases, user stories, traceability);
• Experience with bug tracking tools (Redmine, Jira);
• Experience working with modeling tools (Balsamiq, UXPin, Axure, Visio etc.);
• Attention to details.
• Technical background
• Knowledge of modeling notations (UML, BPMN)
• Expertise in some domain area (or the goal to become an expert in one)
• US visa