|Описание вакансии "Intermediate Hardware Integration Developer":
|| Project description:
We are looking to complement our team working on project aimed for Quick Service Restaurants (QSR) with lots of integrations with third party hardware. QSR is a large, interesting domain and our Point of Sale (POS) platform is the next big thing on the market.
The flagship product including POS, Loyalty, Analytics, Reporting tools and Back of House services. It supports third party software, and can be integrated with an extensive list of hardware devices.
This is an opportunity to work on integrating with third party hardware for Point of Sale (POS) platform with 150,000 restaurants
Become a part of a strong, in-house JS team of more than 75 developers (21% senior and 66% intermediate-level)
You may get to go on business trips to the US; every third specialist on our project team enjoys such trips
Be inspired by more experienced collegues and build a rewarding career
• Company with 6 years’ experience in Software Development and long-term partnerships with 30 good clients
• Education as a Core Value: we have already held 21 public events for Developers, PMs and BAs
• Established infrastructure and flexible management within one company
Get on board and start the integration quest! You will work on integrating with such third party hardware:
• Payment Terminals
• Payment Services
• Printers and cash drawers
• Barcode Scanners
• Line Displays
Join now and work with a major player in the POS domain in the US market (the customers are 11 of the top 25 US-based fast food chains such as Taco Bell and Whataburger) and about to enter European market.
Conquer new markets and some hardware with us!
• 2+ years overall experience with JS
• Strong NodeJS skills
• Experience with REST API
• Experience with WebSockets
• At least Intermediate English
• AWS services
• Experience with Angular 2/4